Secondary Mathematics Education Program Coordinator
- (2017). Living the questions. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishers.
- (in press). Spaces. Journal of Curriculum Theorizing.
- (in press). Paper presentation: Reconfiguring objects, reconfiguring meanings. International Journal of Education through Art.
- (2017). Deleuze, Bergson, and a document scanner: Investigating duration and perception. Qualitative Inquiry. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1077800417729848
- (2016). Renovating body and space. Qualitative Inquiry. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1077800416672697
- (2016). Conference space. Journal of Curriculum and Pedagogy. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15505170.2016.1234985
- (2015). Integrated, holistic, and core subject matters. In M. F. He, B. D. Schultz, & W. H. Schubert (Eds.), The SAGE guide to curriculum in education. (pp. 96-104). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, Inc. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.4135/9781483346687.n16
- (2015). Sealy springs. Qualitative Inquiry, 21(2), 125-127. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1077800414542705
- (2014). Forsaking. Cultural Studies – Critical Methodologies. Special issue: Critical Arts–Based Inquiry: The Pedagogy and Performance of a Radical Ethical Aesthetic. doi: http://dx.doi.org/
- (2014). Object lesson. Journal of Curriculum Theorizing, 30(1), 46-50.
- (2014). Here, we are never here. Qualitative Inquiry, 20(3), 341-343. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1077800413489271
- (2011). Creating the real. Curriculum Inquiry, 41(1), 132–142. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-873X.2010.00530.x
- (2008). Living hymns and iterations. Qualitative Inquiry, 15(6), 1526–1539. doi: http://dx.doi.org/
- University of Illinois at Chicago May 2011 Doctor of Philosophy in Curriculum Studies
- University of Illinois at Chicago May 2006 Master of Education in Instructional Leadership
- Ball State University May 1998 Bachelor of Architecture Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design Minor in Fine Arts, Specialization in Sculpture
- University of Wisconsin – Whitewater (UWW), August 2012 – Present
- Finlandia University, August 2010 – May 2012
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Adjunct Professor, June 2008 – May 2010
- Chicago Public Schools Teacher, Sept. 2004 – June 2010